Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Blogging Aspirations!


So, in talking to our very own entrepenuer of the family (Chad), I decided that I want to make my blog a little more cool. I decided that I might be on to something, blogging about VW's. I figure if I keep blogging about them, and start telling people about my blog at other VW sites and forums... then I'll maybe generate a little bit of traffic. Then I can start putting Google Ads on there and making an extra $100 per year of cold, hard cash!

So, that's my new plan... but as for now, I think I'll head off to bed so I can wake up extremely early in the morning and go to work. I am, after all, an accountant... and this is, after all, busy season.

So, anyway... peace out! I hope whoever is reading this blog... if anyone is reading it... has a great day!

By the way, I'm the big loser this year in my family's NCAA tourney bracket. I was in last place all the way, and got completely obliterated when my dark horse, UNC, got smoked this weekend. Oh well... at least I've still got two legs, two arms, two eyes, one nose, ten fingers, ten toes, a brain (huge brain, by the way), a beautiful-amazing-cute-fun-smart-funny-strong-supportive-loving wife, three awesome kids that make me happier than anything, and my testimony...
So, I guess the NCAA tourney isn't really that crucial right now.

Loveya-loveya-loveya-loveya-loveya-loveya-loveya goooooooooo Harlows Blodgetts Abillas Smurthwaites Pawsons, etc.!!!

(The camel is something Denae used in her primary lesson today, by the way)

Comments:
I like your blog Dave and I'll click on some ads so you can make money!
 
that's a gross camel. Actually the NCAA tourney is very imprtnant..after all, i'm winning....da da, da da yeah!
 
great blogging dave...tax season is almost over...sortof?! Hang in there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?