Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Crashed the bug!!!


So, here it is!!! Kind of ironic that my first (well second) blog was of my awesome new bug... and now, here it is in all of it's wrecked glory!!!
BooHoo...
Hecka bummer, but also......... hecka blessed to be alive today, writing this touching blog...
Thankfully, I was able to hang out with my wife and kids this weekend... mow the lawn... change poopie diapers... and all of the fun things that parents get to do... basically, I'm just glad to be here...

Well... here's my bug... for the last time. Sionara!

Just wanted to blog a little for all you teasers out there... always teasin' me...

Today was Easter, and we had some good egg hunts... the Easter Bunny was good to the kids this year. Even Macey had fun... she didn't even need her basket. She was just stuffing candy in her mouth as she went. It was really cute................... and a little scary...

I love my beautiful wife (cold sore and all) and kids... that's my life... and I love it!

Good night... and God bless us everyone... (especially Denae's cold sore.......please, please, please make it go away!)

Bong-Yong-E Yong-'A-Long-Long

Dong-A-Vong-E

Comments:
We love you Dave and what would we do without you? We're so glad you're o.k. and were saved. Also, thanks for blogg'in the language of "ong"!
 
Dave - I'm sorry your bug got squashed, but I'm so glad you didn't. Clayton loved stuffing the candy in his face like Macey! Are you excited for Mexico?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?