Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Christmas Pic Preview

This post is dedicated, in part to Tanyetta. I don't even know her that well, put she left me a nice post after months of no blogging, and it made me feel loved. Thanks to others who posted on mine after long stretches of not blogging (like Tyler and Bob).

I basically wanted to blog because Tanyetta let me know that people still check my blog out here in Bloser-ville.

So, for my come back post, I'm giving you all a sneak-peek at our Christmas card picture. He he he! Hopefully this is ok with Denae... $c;


(scroll down please)







































Are you disappointed? "C'mon Steven!" I told you it was a sneak-peek. If I put the whole thing on there, I might as well baste myself along-side the Thanksgiving turkey and hop in the oven... That would be a quicker and less painful death than suffering the wrath of Denae if I spoiled our Christmas pic!

Juuuuuust Kiddiiiiiiiiiing!!!

Ahhhhhh, well, it's good to be back!

Until next time... maybe next July?

Comments:
You make me sound scary "the wrath of Denae?!?!" And please post more frequently in all of your spare time. That was a joke. I know you don't have spare time. Love you!
 
nice blog dave! i was frusrtated, i thought the comupter wasn't working! kepp blogging, your funny and your blogs are entertaining!
 
I accidentally clicked on your blog, but low and behold there was a post!!!!!! Yippee. Dave is alive. Keep em comin yo.
 
I'm so excited! A post dedicated to me. Great sneak peek Christmas Photo! Tooo funny! I have a request.

Can you try to post the first and the 15th of every month? You know like a Government check! Ok never mind! LOL----

Ask Denae and Celia Fae, I'm really cool people. They love me and my heathen ways and I hide the 'devil juice' when the Elders stop by my house!! ;)
 
*peeking in for an update*

No pressure. The 15th is around the corner :)
 
Dave- you little teaser! I should've known I wouldn't get to see the pic! We miss you guys! I'm glad you're back to blogg'in!
 
Hi, I am coolingstar9, just drop by your blogs, but find that you have not written for a long time. please continue to contribute, thanks, wish you happy new year.
 
Dave.....you got me!!!! I was really excited for the sneak peak, too bad that it was literally a peak! You crack me up! Glad to see that you blog every 6 mos! Happy Birthday in a few days!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?